My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lomax Talks Georgia-Florida

So when we first launched the blog, it was always my intention to have a good bit of multimedia stuff. But I've intended to do a lot of things in my life I haven't followed through on. Sorry, mom.

Still, I never forgot those lofty aspirations from mid-summer, and thanks to the help of Doug Stutsman -- a writer who has done freelance work for the Telegraph for a few years -- we're finally in business. I'm hoping this will be a more regular thing, but don't go getting your hopes up too high just yet. I've also been saying I was going to clean out my fridge for two months and, well, let's just say there's some pizza in there that may require a HazMat suit to remove.

Anyway, here's our first (and hopefully not last) installment in which Doug chats with Georgia defensive end Jeremy Lomax about this week's matchup with Florida.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy,
Your 2-2! vs UF!