My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tweets from last night

In case you missed it, Wednesday proved to be a eventful non-event.

First, WSB reported that sources said A.J. Green had decided to go pro. Then, a few minutes after midnight on this here East Coast, Green himself tweeted: “Idk (I don’t know) where these ppl got that I’m going pro. This is def. not true.”

He added a short time later: “Haven’t even made a decision yet!”

(Aaron Murray was also up after midnight, replying to Green’s first tweet with: “Heard your coming back to win a Heisman haha.”)

So what do we make of all this? Nothing, really. Everyone still assumes Green will go pro, but it’s at the point now where the next, and probably final, thing we’re waiting to hear is Green saying it himself.

In other news, I had a wonderful dinner at a Lebanese restaurant up here in D.C. I had the lamb stew. Then I kicked butt at darts. Now I’m having some wonderful cinnamon toast cooked up by my sister.

I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated.

3 comments:

Bram said...

Mama Ayesha's? Lebanese Taverna? Kababji Grill?

Seth Emerson said...

Lebanese Taverna. In Cleveland Park.

Shoaib Ashraf said...

Lebanese Taverna is good stuff. If you're missin' southern food, head to Eatonville in the U Street Area. Founding Farmers in Foggy Bottom is great, too. I live in DC, let me know if you wanna grab a bite.