My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick Links: Fox & Friends

I'm about to head to Savannah for a wedding, so no time for links today. But there were a couple of things I thought you should be aware of...

First, if you're still reeling from the Braves' big moves yesterday, the Telegraph's Bill Shanks was on with 960 the Ref this morning to bring some perspective to the chaos.

If you were a bit obsessed over the loss of Tom Glavine and the addition of Nate McLouth, however, you might have missed my story in today's Telegraph on all the progress that Georgia basketball coach Mark Fox has made during his first two months on the job. I don't think even I realized quite how much he had gotten done in a short time until I actually sat down to write the story.

And finally, to tie these two seemingly unrelated links together, I wanted to remind you that Coach Fox will be on 960 the Ref tomorrow morning, so be sure to tune in.

Now, I begin the arduous journey to Savannah. More updates to come this afternoon and tomorrow though, and be sure to follow me on Twitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your link that says "all the progress" is linked to the wrong page.....but I could be wrong.