My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Football Fix

I'm likely going to be away from Athens most of this week, but I'm hoping to still have a reasonable amount of content to post.

Fletcher Page is covering practice, and I posted his notes yesterday.

In the Telegraph this weekend, I also had stories on Jordan Love's return to the playing field after missing all of last year with a foot injury and the added weapon on offense Georgia could enjoy this year if the fleet-footed Aaron Murray wins the quarterback job.

Hopefully that can serve as your UGA fix for the weekend, and we'll have some more UGA practice video up tomorrow.

No comments: