My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Croom"inations

How can you not love Sly Croom? Sure, Tim Tebow drew the crowd and Les Miles had the hardware, but for me, Croom was the highlight of the day. Here are a few of my favorite Croomisms.

On why he brought his sophomore quarterback Wesley Carroll to Media Days instead of a senior:


I didn t read in the handbook where you had to have a senior.

On allowing early commitments for recruits:

I got a letter the other day from a kid in the ninth grade. Wanted to know if we offered a scholarship. I hope it doesn t get to that point.

On not having to face LSU s Glenn Dorsey this year:

I know whoever they put out there is going to be a great player, but I m still glad Dorsey is gone.

On whether he views left tackle as the most important position on the offensive line:

I can t believe you asked that question to a former center.

And, my favorite, his explanation of how the Internet works:

all these different kind of tubes we have on the Internet, all that stuff, I don t totally understand it all.

Well, at least I don t have to worry about him reading this and getting mad at me.

No comments: