My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday's Loose Ends

Couple loose ends on a Monday morning...

-- I've been absurdly busy, and so I haven't been able to devote the time to a final post that I'd wanted. I'll get to it though, I promise. Expect one or two more posts over the next couple of days.

-- SEC Media Days begins this week, and while I won't be covering it, Fletcher Page will be there and his stories will be posted at Macon.com and on The Dawg Post.

-- I've yet to have anything to actually Tweet about -- and it's probably a bad idea to start the new job by rubbing it into the faces of Phillies fans that the Cubs just took 3 of 4 -- but if you'd like to follow my new Twitter account, you can find it HERE.

-- I'll have lots more info on the future of the Bulldogs Blog in the next week or so, but what you'll need to know in the short term: There will be a new writer, but the blog address and the Twitter feed are staying the same. So no need to change bookmarks.

-- And finally, if you're planning on heading out to the Georgia-Colorado game in September, tickets for the Colorado Dawgs' Fan Tailgate Party go on sale today. You can purchase them directly HERE or find out more information HERE. I'm just bummed I won't be there.

5 comments:

the anonymous suckup said...

Not only are you going to miss out on a trip to Colorado, but you will miss your much anticipated trip to Keeneland this year as well. Are you sure you thought this through properly?

:-)

jferg said...

Good luck and God bless DHale. Stop back in as a guest blogger or commenter.

Anonymous said...

Monday's Loose Ends

You used the word "I" ten times in 5 paragraphs...........egocentric much?

Anonymous said...

When did you post that you were taking a another job? I must have missed that.

You will be missed. Especially since the Georgia Sports Blog only gets updated every 2 weeks now.

Good luck with the Phillies... Haven't liked them since the Hrbek/Gant play. He was safe!

Anonymous said...

The Hrbek/Gant play was against the Twins in the '91 Series. Looks like your disdain for the Phils has been misdirected haha...