My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

UGA Schedules Evans Press Conference

Georgia will hold a press conference at 6:30 p.m. Damon Evans will be in attendance, although whether or not he'll announce his resignation has not been confirmed.

Follow me on Twitter for details as they happen.

I'll post more here after the press conference.

By the way... I'm getting married in 48 hours and probably could have used this time for other things. But it's a lovely swan song on the Georgia beat.

9 comments:

Drew Williams said...

Thanks David. We'll miss you!

Senator Blutarsky said...

In the immortal words of Michael Corleone, "just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in..."

Herschel Blogger said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOk23oPpp4

irony is a fickle mistress...

Anonymous said...

the perfect ending to the Hale curse

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting married and good luck at your new job.

Anonymous said...

David, I hope Saturday is cool and goes off without a hitch.

Whatever you do Saturday night, have someone ELSE drive you home. If you need me, you've got my number. I'll be sober. - Paul

Unknown said...

I appreciate your diligence, even in your last days on the job and with your impending marriage.

Good luck on saturday, and congratulations on gettin' hitched!

Universal Remonster said...

Yep, the Hale curse goes out in style... and complete chaos!

Anonymous said...

I have empathy for the Philly fans!

Things be lookin up for the Dawgs tho!

And Congratulations on your marriage.