My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

National Lampoon's Destin Vacation

Greetings from Destin, Fla. I'll be attending the SEC league meetings here for the next three days, catching up with coaches, ADs and whomever else happens to be in the area and, if all goes well, I'll have plenty of content gathered for the blog.

I'll also be updating via Twitter with regularity, so be sure to sign up to follow me HERE.

And since I've spoken with Mark Richt and Mark Fox several times since any real news (save the UGA suspensions) has broken, I'm a little low on questions. So if you have something you'd like me to ask one of them (or any of the other coaches or ADs), send them to me at dhale@macon.com or post them in the comments here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if Coach Fox's wife has any real attachment to Athens. I have read one article that states that she was born in Augusta and one that says Athens.

Was she raised here or a military brat? Was that part of the allure of the job.

Would you also ask him if he has any rules about tattoos on the players?

Also, ask him if he talks to Ramon Sessions much and what it would take to get Ramon in a Hawks' uniform.

For CMR, ask him if he is not taking a mission trip this summer because he feels that going on those made him lose some focus in preparation for the season last year.

Thanks!

David Hale said...

Can't believe I had forgotten to mention this earlier: I asked Fox about that last month. His wife was born in Augusta but moved when she was a baby. They have no real ties to Georgia, and none at all to Athens.

South FL Dawg said...

David, a 2-part question for CMR if you please: (1) what percent of the offensive output does he think will come through the air vs. the ground, and (2) how much latitude is Joe Cox going to have to change plays at the line?

Thanks and go Dawgs!

Bernie said...

Hope you remembered the sunscreen...and that you are put into a compromising pool situation by Christie Brinkley.

I'm sure CMR wouldn't answer this directly...but I'd be interested in his comments about the Jeremy Jarmon situation at UK. Kid made a dumb mistake with an over the counter "training substance" and is punished more severely than say a kid who used an illegal substance.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Bulldogs Blog: National Lampoon's Destin Vacation" to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Vaca-tion.info Team

http://www.vaca-tion.info