My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Garner Makes Amends

Last year, Rodney Garner made a hilarious comment at signing day that didn't exactly impress his wife. This year, he finally got his chance to apologize.

"For me, it's been 365 days since last year when I get the opportunity to redeem myself with my wife and let everyone know how honored I am and very privileged to be the husband of Kim Garner," Garner said in his opening remarks to the media. "She was my No. 1 pick. She's a five-star. I wanted to clear that up. I think there was a misinterpretation last year. I hope this gets the same YouTube attention last year got."

Here's the video from last year for those of you who don't remember the initial comment.

2 comments:

Hobnail_Boot said...

CMR's reaction is priceless.

I hope that with this year's class taking a bit longer to complete, it didn't prevent the staff from doing enough early work on the '10 class.

David Hale said...

Richt's reaction really does make the whole thing worthwhile. Classic.

And to sooth your worries, Richt and Garner both talked yesterday about already having a jump on 2010.