My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A quick blog personnel note

Mr. Blog Man is headed to the DL.

But hopefully only for a short amount of time.

After braving it for a few days, I've finally been sat down by the doctors, who have diagnosed me with strep throat. So I will be unable to attend spring practice interviews the next few days; and because it physically hurts to speak, I'll also be unable to do much work via phone.

In the meantime, whatever work I'm able to perform from my deathbed keyboard I will still post. And in the event of a miraculous recovery, I'll be out there by the weekend asking my usual array of tough, hard-hitting questions. ("Claude, where's the coffee?")

I'll be fine. See you soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief Blog Man.. Rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

Alan said...

Get well soon

Anonymous said...

Take care, Seth. Step throat is more dangerous than many people realize.

Unknown said...

Seth - I enjoy reading your work as I visit the blog regularly. Get well soon....I look forward to the fall when toe meets leather. Go Dogs!

Anonymous said...

Good grief Blog Man.. Rub some dirt on it and get back out there.

MY thoughts exactly. We had little girls playing Lacrosse with strep throats because the team needed them!!

Buck up man, you are embarrassing all Marylanders!! LOL