My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'Bean' is rusty, but back in the limelilght

Tuesday was "check on the offensive line day" for the media after practice. I spent a few minutes with Justin Anderson, better known as "Bean," who was pretty blunt about where he stands right now:


ATHENS - Suddenly, Justin Anderson is in a more prominent role. First, by the Georgia football player’s own admission, he has a lot of catching up to do.

The injury to Trinton Sturdivant has thrust Anderson, who was working at right guard, onto the first team at right tackle. After playing last season on defense, and then getting hurt to boot, Anderson admitted he is “just rusty right now.”

“I’ll play either (guard or tackle). I just want to be comfortable,” Anderson said. “Right now I’m just a little frustrated, because I’m not comfortable with either.”


You can read the full package of notes at this link. It also includes a bit more on the injury to Sturdivant - players didn't think it was serious at first - and Brandon Boykin and Aaron Murray talking about the drafting of the G-Day teams.

My tease: Boykin had a surprising name when asked who his team's best value pick ended up being.

No comments: