My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Recruiting: When Floyd gets out of Dodge, he'll come to Georgia

The Georgia football team got its fourth – but so far highest-rated - recruit for the 2012 class on Thursday.

Leonard Floyd of Dodge County High School committed to the Bulldogs, according to various reports. He is listed as a four-star prospect by Scout.com, and also had offers from Alabama and Florida.

Floyd’s position destination remains an open question. Listed at 6-foot-5 and 217 pounds, he can play defensive end or he could also play receiver.

“I think I will probably play defense, but I don’t know yet,” Floyd told Chad Simmons of Scout.com. “They talked to me about outside linebacker, wide receiver and tight end. I will play anywhere.”

Georgia also has commitments from receiver C.J. Curry (Gainesville), tight end Ty Smith (Moultrie) and kicker Marshall Morgan (Fort Lauderdale, Fla).

No comments: