My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

In Case You're Bored on Friday...

I wanted to pass along info on a couple of events in the Athens and Atlanta areas on Friday that might be of interest to you. The first, via a release by Breakaway Sports, is one I'm assuming Orson Charles will not be invited to...

The Coaches’ Trophy presented by Dr Pepper, which will be awarded to the 2009 national college football champions, will be on display this Friday at two Kroger stores in Athens. Fans will be able to have a free on-line photo taken with the Waterford® Crystal football trophy and also enter to win a trip for four the the Citi BCS National Championship in Pasadena, Calif.

Where & When:

Friday, October 2
Kroger store #255
2301 College Station
Athens, GA 30605
706-353-8543
1 – 3 p.m.

Friday, October 2
Kroger store #428
191 Alps Road
Athens, GA 30606
706-543-0209
4 – 6 p.m.

Also, if you're in Buckhead on Friday, "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" will be broadcasting live from the Buffalo Wild Wings in advance of the Georgia-LSU game.

I've mentioned before that I'm hardly a fan of Mr. Cowherd, but never let it be said I don't do my best to keep you informed in spite of my deeply held beliefs.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Just don't let Orson Charles near the damned thing.