My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Let's Chat: Week 6

I'm just a casual observer, of course, but it seems to me that Georgia fans have had a lot on their minds this week. Maybe it was the woeful offensive performance in the first half of last week's game. Maybe it was the final defensive collapse. Maybe it was the kick coverage... again. Or maybe they're just excited to make fun of Lane Kiffin some more.

Whatever the reason, you've obviously got a lot of Dawgs-related stuff to talk about, so what better place to do it than in our weekly live chat?

You can cruise over to Macon.com/UGAchat right now, click the 'play' button and submit your questions, comments or Kiffin-related humor. Then at noon tomorrow (Thursday), I'll be answering all your queries and quotables live.

Now, I ask you, can you think of a better way to kill 30 minutes of your Thursday afternoon?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I have some Georgia-related propositions for your betting column:

1) Who has more yards? Green or Crompton?

2) Green, over or under 100?

3) Who has more turnovers, TN or UGA?

-Wes G

Anonymous said...

My guesses are Crumples, under, and TN, btw

me again