My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Where's the Game?

As you're probably aware, Georgia's next two games (at Tennessee and at Vandy) will both be 12:21 kickoffs carried by the SEC Network.

What you may not know is where you can find the SEC Network on your TV dial. (Do any TVs still have dials?)

Here's a quick rundown of the local affiliates in most of our high-readership areas. If your town isn't listed, I have a full affiliate schedule, so you can feel free to email me and I'll let you know what station is carrying the game.

Atlanta -- WPCH
Charlotte -- WAXN
Jax/Brunswick -- WJXT
Chattanooga -- WDSI (Fox)
Augusta -- WRDW (CBS)
Macon -- WGXA (Fox)
Columbus -- WXTX (Fox)
Albany -- WALB (NBC)
Savannah -- WTGS (Fox)

*Athens should have the same affiliate as Atlanta.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Andersen AFB guam?

Anonymous said...

Asheville, NC/ Greenville Spartanburg, SC?

Dish TV?

Thanks Dave.

Will Q said...

Are you sure about that WDSI for Chattanooga? I may be mistaken, but I could have sworn I had seen nothing but ACC games on there this year.

JasonC said...

Slingbox in Columbus, Ohio

Andrew said...

Arlington, VA or Washington, D.C. area?

David Hale said...

Don't have a DC affiliate. Closest is Baltimore (TCN-Md)
Tallahassee is WCTV
Sorry, nothing in Anderson AFB
Asheville/Spartanburg is WYCW (CBS)
Columbus, Ohio is WTTE (Fox)
Birmingham is WTTO (CW)

Will Q -- the list I got says that's the right station for Chattanooga.

For everyone whose not in a region that gets the game, you can get it on ESPN360.com.

JasonC said...

Wow, I wasn't expecting you to find the game in Ohio. Thanks. That's why your the best in the biz.

Eric said...

Shot in the dark here: Any Denver area SEC Network affiliates? My hopes certainly aren't high.

David Hale said...

Yeah, sorry ET.... only western cities with the games are LA & SF. You can try ESPN360.com on your computer.

Eric said...

That's what I figured. Maybe I'll get a cable to use the TV as a secondary monitor. Thanks for the follow-up!

Unknown said...

Any idea what channel we can catch the game in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill NC area?

Will it be on ESPN gameplan?

David Hale said...

WNCN- NBC in R-D-CH.

PatinDC said...

I thought the SEC network was available on the ESPN Gameday pkg.

Will Q said...

Thanks for double checking on Chattanooga, David. Maybe I'm thinking of the other Fox affiliate that broadcasts in my area.

Ubiquitous GA Alum said...

This has a list of all affiliates in the SEC Netowrk ...

http://www.secsports.com/news/default.aspx?ArticleId=12966