My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Crank That Soulja Boy

Think Florida was the only SEC team with an axe to grind against Georgia this season? Check out these quotes from Auburn wide receiver Rod Smith:

"Crank that Soulja Boy. That's been on my mind for the whole year. They even had whoever was calling the game -- those guys were up in press box doing that (dancing). That got to me. It's just another opportunity to try to get them back for what they did to us last year. I've definitely been looking forward to this game. This is the game that's been marked on my calendar since last year."

"I'm sure it didn't sit well with any of the players on the team. It was a hurtful feeling in my heart to be on the sideline and to see those guys dancing. It was hurtful. We have an opportunity to get those guys back."

"Maybe we can talk to Coach Tubs and maybe we can play some music. It'll definitely be a great game, a great atmosphere. Crank that Soulja Boy right back at them."

Thanks to Columbus's Auburn beat writer Andy Bitter for the quotes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!

I hope they keep focusing on what music they should play Saturday and not worry about how they're going to stop us from scoring 50+.