My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Problem With Disloyal Footwear

I know what you're saying right now. Two videos in one day? That's just absurd. Well, I came across this little nugget over at Deadspin, and it just needed to be posted.

Let me set the scene for you: (Supposed) Georgia Girl + Lots of booze + Camera = Hilarity.



Now, I have no doubt that scenes like this play out at Sanford Stadium often, but I have some qualms about Deadspin's attribution. Clearly the other girl who walks into the bathroom is wearing a Florida shirt, which leads me to believe it was from the UGA-Florida game in Jacksonville -- not at Sanford. Moreoever, the girl in question says she's only wearing Georgia sandals because her Florida ones broke (they're in the bag, as you'll notice).

So... my theory? This is a wasted Florida fan whose day was ruined by a malicious pair of Bulldogs sandals!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is a UF girl. Listen to the audio. The other girl says it is her little sister and she is a senior at UF. Plus, I think it is just the bathrooms at The Landing not any stadium because everyone is walking around with beers. Anyways, this video is a year or two old, I saw it on Deadspin too and wondered why they had it up now and why they said it was a UGA girl at Sanford Stadium. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

That was from last year's WLOCP. Old video.

Universal Remonster said...

I've seen it before.

It's still funny as hell.

Anonymous said...

yeah, she's a flordia girl. and yeah, it's from 2007.

Anonymous said...

I mean... you could always click the video, go to it on Youtube and see that it's titled "UF Girl Loses Battle With Bathroom Stall."

I'm guessing this is not investigative journalism at its finest.

David Hale said...

Hey, I just stole it from Deadspin! It's called "Internet Journalism."