My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Shameless Bit of Self-Promotion

First off, I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for reading and for the many extremely kind words you've left on the blog or passed along via email the past few weeks. The most any writer can ask for is to have people read and appreciate their work, and I'm extremely lucky to have such a passionate fan base for an audience.

Having said that, I wanted to take a brief moment to promote a handful of Dave-related things. I'm bad at self-promotion, so cut me a little slack if this all seems completely self-aggrandizing.

-- First, I wanted to let you know that I'll be doing a live chat over at Macon.com on Thursday at 2 p.m. Now, most of the time, my attempts to use modern technology result in significant quantities of foul language, frightened neighbors and the occasional rolling blackouts throughout the state.

In any case, we're going to give this a whirl, so feel free to stop by OUR CHAT SITE any time between now and 2 p.m. Thursday to submit your questions. I'll chat for about an hour on Thursday and answer anything I can about Georgia athletics, the firing of Greg Robinson, the Eagles disaster of a season, last week's episode of "The Office" or pretty much any other topic you'd like.

Anyway, feel free to submit anything you can think to ask. The more the better. I have a deep-rooted fear of having a party with no one showing up, so your participation is greatly appreciated.

-- I also had someone ask me last week about getting a Facebook account. I went ahead and set one up, and while it is totally bare bones at the moment, I'm going to work on adding a bit to it over the next few days. You can find me HERE. I had a MySpace account for a while, but never check it anymore. I'm hoping I'll use this a bit more regularly, and hopefully it can be a good way of trading UGA info, etc. We shall see.

-- Did you know you can become a "follower" of this blog? I don't have the slightest clue what that means, other than it puts your blogger logo on the right side of this page. At the very least it serves as a good reminder that between four and 10 people like me, and when my favorite team just tied the Bengals, well, let's just say I can use all the support I can get.

-- And of course, you can find my daily scribblings over at Macon.com and Ledger-Enquirer.com. I have a story today on Mo Massaquoi. I think the picture that ran with it is pretty sweet.

Again, thank you all so much for your continued readership.

No comments: