It’s time for another in our (tepidly) popular segment, the ol’ mailbag. As has become our custom, please post your questions below, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet at me, or stop me later this morning while I’m working out – actually don’t do that, please.
Things you should feel free to ask me about:
- Georgia football, men’s basketball and other sports.
- What was the most recent movie I attended, and did Natalie Portman do anything very strange in it.
Things NOT to ask me about:
- The Carmelo Anthony trade. Pretty sure we're all sick of that.
- The standoff in Wisconsin. I can’t really figure out what’s going on there.
- How to get a good rental car. After my experience this weekend – when I got a car with a seat that has left me with intense back pain – you can chalk up another subject I’m not an expert on.
Otherwise, go crazy. If you can, please keep your queries to a reasonable length. And once there are enough questions – and hopefully no breaking news, or non-news that still breaks (cough, cough, sprained ankle, cough) - I’ll post the mailbag later today.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011