My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stafford Speaks

Some insight from Matt Stafford from Monday's media session...

On the offensive line:

It s a very talented group. We ve got some new guys in some new spots, but I m sure camp s going to figure out who we need to be starting five, starting six, whatever we re doing. We definitely have a ton of talent. We ve got guys that are, in my opinion, ready to play. We ve just got to have them come together, gel together as a group and really start playing. Way down on the depth chart, we ve got some young guys that s gonna be tough, but if we can stay healthy, it s going to be a good group.

On the No. 1 ranking:

I haven t heard (about) it one time since I ve been in the locker room. I thought it was cool, but that s about it. We ve got a heck of a schedule and a lot of time between now and the first game, so we ve got a lot of work to do.

On Knowshon Moreno (tongue firmly planted in cheek):

He can run it a little bit. He can catch it a little bit. Block it a little bit. He s alright.

On Bengals QB Carson Palmer saying Stafford would be the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft:

I appreciate the compliment, he s a great guy, but I m down here in Georgia trying to get this team ready to play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I haven t heard (about) it one time since I ve been in the locker room."

Is this code for, "We really only talk about this kind of thing at the bar...and that's right before we whoop some ass."?????

Dawg19 said...

Yes. Your team's ass.

ScoopDawg1 said...

I hope the team isn't talking about the rankings to much. We don't want all the hype to get to their heads.