My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Links (8/30)

I feel like there's something I'm supposed to do today... Some sort of event I'm supposed to attend... Eh, I'm sure it'll come to me eventually. In the meantime, a few quick links of interest:

The Telegraph attempts to understand the madness that surrounds Uga VII.

The Fayette Daily News has a story about how the new Uga was selected.

And the Athens Banner-Herald has a story on what Uga VII can expect in his new job.

Georgia Southern still has some quarterback issues to work out, according to the Athens Banner-Herald.

The AJC's Tim Tucker writes about Matthew Stafford's growth into the real leader of the offense. In my predictions post yesterday, I had a number of people email or comment that they thought Stafford may be Georgia's best Heisman candidate by year's end. I think that's entirely possible -- and if it happens, it means very good things for the Dawgs.

The legendary Paul Dehner writes about the enormous depth at wide receiver for Georgia this season. Mark it: Two TDs for A.J. Green today. You heard it here first.

The Chattanooga Times Free Press has a good piece on Mike Bobo's second season as OC at Georgia.

Alright folks, this officially ends the preseason.

If you've got tickets, have tons of fun at the game. Be safe, don't do anything completely stupid (I don't make enough to bail you guys out of jail, and I need all the readers I can get!).

If you're staying home, I'll have quarterly updates throughout the game, plus you can find the game story and lots of additional features after the game ends on macon.com and ledger-enquirer.com.

No comments: