My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ealey will return ... but Green?

Georgia head coach Mark Richt once again refused to comment on the A.J. Green situation after Saturday's game.

"I'm just gonna do what I was told," Richt said. "And that was just don't make any comment on the A.J. Green situation. So in any way shape or form, I'm just gonna say no comment."

He wasn't asked any more about Green.

Richt did say that two suspended players - tailback Washaun Ealey and receiver Tavarres King - would return next week at South Carolina.

"Washaun I talked to, and he's basically done everything that I've asked for him to do," Richt said. "He had a very good attitude today and was in the game, and encouraging his teammates. And unless something stupid happens between now and the next ballgame, we'll be repping him to play."

Of King, who was projected to start opposite Green, Richt said: "He'll play."

3 comments:

AthensHomerDawg said...

Well, wonder if there is an I phone pic of Green out there......doesn't feel right that Green would lie about Miami.... who knows? But the NCAA can hamstring a program by letting it ride can't they?

Buster Chappell said...

Whether AJ turns out guilty or innocent the NCAA handling sucks as does the NCAA!

DawgnAub said...

I heard at this point its not about Miami but agent contact at a different point in time. Good showing today Dawga! Love that D.